Sunshade Blinds provide a range of integral blinds to suit both commercial and residential properties. They provide great privacy, heat and sound insulation as well as being aesthetically pleasing. They are also know as integrated or interstitial blinds.
Integral Blinds – Easy to Keep Clean
The actual venetian blinds are encapsulated within the double glazed unit. This means that they are protected from the natural dust that permeates every room. Consequently, the blinds always have a pristine look with no dust or grease on them. This makes them virtually maintenance free.
With the latest glass coatings and Argon gas filling, the double glazed units give improved solar control and prevent UV degradation. Giving total privacy and light control, and having a fourteen colour pallet, integral blinds are perfect for every type of vertical doors and windows in all domestic situations and commercial premises. The double glazed units with integral blinds are ideal as replacement sealed units and for retro fitting.”
Sliding Magnet Blinds
Sunshade Blinds are controlled by discrete and powerful magnets. This means that there are fewer moving parts and no training cords or twist grip wands. The magnets simply slide along the sides of the unit controlling both the raise/lower and tilt/turn functions; nothing could be easier. The sliding magnets give an uncluttered and contemporary look.
Cord Operated Blinds
Sunshade Blinds can also be controlled by a simple continuous cord loop which can control both the raise/lower and the tilt/turn functions through a rotational magnetic force transmitted through the glass; this guarantees the sealed unit remaining hermetically sound. Having one control method to operate all functions allows one-handed control and an alternative to the sliding magnet system.
Electrically driven and motor operated systems are available with numerous options including solar power or mains powered and remote control.
- Sealed units to hold the blinds – read more information about our units
- Specialist Glass if it is needed – read more about the glass
- Blind Colours – read more about the colours that we produce our blinds in
- Planitherm™ energy saving glass to retain more warmth in a room – read more
- Take a look at our gallery showing some of the integrated blinds we can supply – click here
Useful Documents from Sunshade Blinds
Sunshade Blinds have provided the following useful information for customers and end-users – click on the links to download:
- Sunshade Blinds Brochure – see the main benefits of the Sunshade Blinds System
- Venetian2Window Blind Brochure
- Blinds Manual and Motorised (Brochure)
- Colour Swatch
- Blinds – RAL Colours
- Sunshade Blinds Ordering & Fitting Instuctions Cord 2015
- Sunshade Blinds Ordering & Fitting Instuctions Sliding Magnet 2015
- User Guide 2015
- Sunshade Blinds Order Form
- Sunshade Blinds Terms and Conditions 2015